14.2.09

2/12~13 Wendy's party

2/12 fine later shower

Last friday we didn't have Nuala's class so today afternoon we had extra class for it.

After class, on my way home, Kyu and Jo asked me to join Wendy's party, so I followed with them and joined to the party. We took 83bus from city centre to Wendy's place. Wendy is doing Aupair at Irish family but her family is now on holiday to Austria for skiing, so she invited us for dinner. Actually, it was her birthday, I didn't know that though... They cooked Korean dishes, they were very nice but it was little bit hot for me. After a while Wendy's boyfriend Diggie and his friend John and also Brazilian girl Felnanda joined us. We drank beer, wine, vodka... It was too late to go back so I decided to stay there, then Chika after she finished her job involved us. We didn't had enough alcohol, so we went to a local bar. We had some drinks and enjoyed small dancing. I think I went to bed around 3am...

2/13 rain shower later sunny

I couldn't hear my alarm, but fortunately Chika woke me up so I could go to school. but I felt really sick today, so my brian was not working well. After class, I came back home and took a nap. I wanted to go out and meet with other friends but I stayed at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment