9.2.09

2/7~8 Phoenix Park

2/7 sunny day

Today, it was a lovely sunny day. so I went to The Phoenix Park (Irish: Páirc an Fhionn-Uisce) which is the largest enclosed urban public park in Europe located 3 km to the north west of Dublin city centre in Ireland. It measures 712 hectares (1,760 acres), with a walled circumference of 16 km that contains large areas of grassland and tree-lined avenues. The park has been home to a herd of wild Fallow deer since the seventeenth century. The name is a corruption of the Irish fionn uisce meaning "clear water."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Park

Fortunately, my house is walk distance to the park, so I walked about two hours. It was really comfortable to walk in the park, that I could refresh myself.

2/8 freezing day...

Surprisingly, when I woke up, outside was covered with snow. Last night was must be very cold. I stayed home and do some stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment