3.2.09

2/3 continuous heavy snow...

snow snow snow...

Before mentioning about the weather, when I woke up today, I was shocked about what I did...
Yesterday, I was reading book by holding pen, then when I woke up pen was in my bed without the cap...

Oh,my goodness,,, as u can imagine, color of the pen was stained to the sheet of the bed. What a stupid I am... Nothing can do in the morning so I just left the home...

Same as yesterday, snow covered the ground, but transpotations were seems to be working so I went to school.

According to the The Irish Times,

“This was probably the worst recent congestion seen in the greater Dublin area. Thousands of motorists were stranded both inside and outside the city. The fact that it was caused by a light dusting of snow shows just how ill-prepared the city is for adverse weather conditions. In spite of repeated weather warnings, the city authorities were clearly unable to cope."
※quoted from The Irish Times03/2/09

In other words, lack of the preparation for the snowing condition was revealed.

Unfotunately, according to the forecast, freezing weather would be last for couple more days..

By the way, tonight I talked with host mother about the serious social problems in Japan, such as serious crime, chid abuse, murder of relative, and so on. She told me that these days broadcasts are full of bad news in Ireland as well; that's why she's not buying newspaper anymore. b/c she can't do nothing about the situation and just read about it, it's just makes you annoying.

In my opinion, people are getting selfish, they don't care much about the others. Talking example about people who don't pay fee of school-provided lunch. Usually we have school-provided lunch in primary school. Of course we pay for it, but recently some of parents doesn't pay for it. I don't understand what they are doing. It's totally beyond on my mind.

Anyway, I just have to do what I can do as possible as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment